Watermelon, Feta and Rocket Salad with Elderflower & Lemon Dressing
Refreshing and simple for a hot summer’s day, this easy salad with its fragrant dressing is perfect for a simple lunch, or serve with griddled meats at a barbecue.
Ready in: 20mins
- ½ small watermelon
- 100g feta cheese
- 1 x 50g bag each, rocket leaves and watercress
- 4 slices Prosciutto
- 2 tbsp bottlegreen Elderflower Cordial
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1. Cube the watermelon and break the feta into small bite-sized pieces. Place the rocket and watercress into a large bowl and add the melon and cheese.
- 2. Grill the Prosciutto until crispy.
- 3. Mix together the cordial, olive oil, mustard and lemon juice, add some freshly ground black pepper. Pour over the salad and toss until coated.
- 4. Top with the Prosciutto and serve with crusty bread to mop up the dressing.